Saturday, May 26, 2007

Sad Ending ....

Condolences to the family of my sister, Bordador Family. My brother-in-law, Gregorio "Gordon" Bordador, passed away yesterday morning due to heart complications. His body lies in their residence in Malhacan, Meycauayan Bulacan. It was a very sudden death, which left all of us dumbfounded, especially their children. He was only on his mid-30's. They have 5 kids, ages 16, 14, 9, 8 and 7.

Again, this is one bitter lost, which constantly reminds us, that if we really love our children, wife, husband, or somebody else, we have to take care of our own health, our own body, to be certain in spending more life years with them. Never in my wildest thought, that my sister is now a widow at a very early age. My pity goes more to my nephews and nieces who are still so young to be deprived by the presence of their father.

Interment would be on Tuesday, 29th of May.