Sunday, May 13, 2007

I'm A First Time Voter




I'm a registered voter in Mandaluyong under my maiden's name JOAN LAMBERTE ALCARAZ. I'm already 25, and it is my FIRST TIME to vote. Yeah, you read it right, I'm a first time VOTER. I'm kinda excited and jittery that finally, I will exercise my right, and my voice will be counted as ONE VOTE.

I prefer not to elect any candidate vying for local posts in Mandaluyong since I have no knowledge about their performances. I only gonna cast my ballot for 12 senatoriables, whom I strongly believe will serve as a catalysts for change and improvement in our embattled nation.

I still hope against hope, that we will have a fair and honest election. Well, it is better to be hopeful than to be hopeless at all.

That is ... if I'm still not hatching ... hehehe ...



First Day of School Page Kit
Created by Lauren Bavin