Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy 4th Father's Day Honey!


Hi Honey! It is nearly 2am here, the kids are already on dreamland, but Im still working on my pc. I suppose to be sleeping 2hours ago, but since today is your day, I am more than willing to sacrifice few hours of my shut-eye, hehe. Anyway, just wanna make sure that you will read my greeting when you visit my page later today. Even before I got wrap-up with my daily chores and might forget to greet you on text.

Whew! What can I say??! I have said this over and over, but I wanna say it again. That you are the most precious thing that ever happened to my life. Up to this moment, I'm still in awe, how fate brought our paths together. It didn't occur to me a bit, that on my first post college job, I met the person who became the father of my two wonderful sons, and whom I gonna, and wanna spend my whole lifetime up to its single breath. Life really is full of surprises, so let us keep the flame burning.

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY! This is your fourth time. More than the sacrifices you have made for us, I'm pretty sure, that Jett and Jedd will greet you every Father's Day with much love and pride, coz "YOU" are their Dad.

We love you ... so much!



All About Dad Word Art
Created by
©2006 Tina Chambers
Dad's Pajamas Page Kit - Add on pack #3
Created & ©2005 by Valeri Brumfield
Lauren's Fancy Fasteners Set 2
Created by Lauren Bavin& ©2006 by Lauren Bavin
Created by Meryl Bartho © 2007 Meryl Bartho