Saturday, August 04, 2007

Rapid Changes

No, they are not two different babies. He is our latest bundle of joy, Renz Jarredh or Jedd. The first photo was taken when he was only 10 days old. The other picture was taken very recent right after he turned 2 months last July 13.

It never came to my senses that his physical attributes has changed a lot since the day he was born, until I saw and compared these two pictures. Everyday, Jedd never fails to amaze me with his transitions. From his sleeping patterns, squealing, the way he communicate with us, everything.

Time really flies sooooo very fast. The next thing I know, they are spreading their own wings, and never wanted to be held and kissed. Ouch! So, while they are still under my cocoon, I surely spend the most out of each day with them.






Pictures taken @
Podium Mall, Ortigas