Thursday, August 10, 2006

Which is Which in BORACAY?!

Alright, the "big picture" is definitely there, we will be heading to BORACAY as hubby came home in exactly a week from now (Oh my gosh, I'm so excited!!!). But the plans, reside to be a picture, unless we actualize them, first, by booking the airline and the hotel. That until to this very moment, none as in zero, has yet to be done. Oh well, it is a lean season, so I think we have all the Boracay hotels waiting for us, hehehe.

Anyway, I'll be needing the help of you people to let me decide where to stay in Boracay since it is gonna be our first time. I've been probing the web for sometime, what are the best places and best reviews to room in Boracay.

Here is my short list:

1. Boracay Regency
2. Fridays Boracay
3. Seraph Hotel
4. The Panoly Resort Hotel


And, after online inquiries and enlightenment, it boils down to a shorter short list:

1. Boracay Regency
2. Fridays Boracay


Okay, this is where I stopped. I still have to beat the red light for Cebu Pacific's on-line booking promo, which is only until today, wheh! Pressure! =)