Monday, August 07, 2006

Horse-Like Hair

I started using this shampoo for I think, more than a month now.

The thought of switching from my ex-brand Finesse (the shampoo brand that I used since time immemorial), stems from good feedback I heard and read from people whose been using Mane 'n Tail product, including our local celebrities. Thanks to those glossy magazine I read every week, hehe.

If my memory serves me right, this product made a big fuss on its start coz it is basically developed for horses' hair. Not only that, it is now being use not only for humans but for cats and dogs as well.

For me, well I can never say that I have a crowning, crowning glory. But I feel and look at my hair better now. It feels fuller, and true enough for me, healthier. And I would also opt to try its deep moisturizing conditioner, right after I empty my Finesse bottle.

I think, on my end, it is also much important that we have our hair treated at least once a month. Cellophane, hot-oil, reborn, whatever it may be. Coz our hair also deserves those pampering our face, body and feet, acquire.