Monday, January 16, 2006

Reminiscing


As we went to attend the mass tonight at 6:30pm in Divine Mercy Shrine, I saw this group of youngsters rehearsing a dance number. It would be hard to fix this photo since I took the shot from a distance and it was very dark. Better, I have the express fix of Photo Impact.

Upon staring at this picture, can't help to dwell upon my grade school days. I was an active member of Saint Dominic Savio Church in Mandaluyong then, through our Katekista in school. I can even recall her name, Ate Shirley. I was a member of what they called in church (LOA) Lady of the Altar. We dance and make actions in front of the altar out of the songs sing during the mass, and kids follow our steps. Done in early mass for children.

I was also fond of joining biblical quiz bees, and competed in Don Bosco Mandaluyong and Don Bosco Laguna before. Sometimes I win, sometimes I don't. Ate Shirley, as I remember, even ask permissions from my school adviser, and once from my Dad (she personally went to our house), if I can be spare from class, because of the church activities. And whenever teacher allows me, I jump for joy, coz I'll be free from schoolworks and projects, hehehe.

Anyway, it feels so good to reminisce. Good memories really last.