Friday, January 13, 2006

Long wait is over yet

Hayyy ... I thought we gonna fly today to finally fulfill our dream of going to Hongkong Disneyland. We had a booking for today in PAL, but right after we paid the trip, my travel agent learned that all the affordable hotels are fully-booked, and until when, is beyond his knowledge. "BOOK and BUY" is the principle. Hotel and airline's availability should apt.

My agent is giving me a $100/head more expensive accommodation if we really wanna leave today, but I declined the offer. I believe it is impractical to waste $200 bucks on something we will use for a total of less than 24 hours just to sleep. I'd rather use the money to shop for us and buy pasalubongs for the relatives.

I hope all is well that will end well. If the trip will not happen until Tuesday next week, I'll just refund my money, and postpone the trip until the next three months again ... sigh!