Thursday, November 10, 2005

My Greatest Fears

There are three things that I'm petrified to happen though I know they're imminent

1. I'm scared to get old. I'm scared that I can no longer do things I am capable to do now. I'm scared that no amount of facial or diamond peel will hide the lines in my face, and the excess skin due to gravity. Also, aging comes with gaining. I'm scared to look big and not be able to wear clothes that I want to wear.

2. I'll be unhappy when the moment comes that Jett will be starting to spread his wings, and he want me no more to kiss and hug him in public. Then, he will meet a girlfriend, and get marry eventually, and at the end of the day, it will be me and my husband left, us and only us.

3. I'm afraid that HE will take one of us (me or my husband) away. I know this sounds creepy, but if it is possible, I want HIM to get us together.


Just to vent-out ...