Wednesday, November 02, 2005

I feel bad ...

The amount of money that I spend on microdermabrasion ... is also the amount of money that could save an ailing life ... and I FEEL BAD about it.

The amount of money that I spend when I swipe my credit card ... is also the amount of money that could extend the life of the sick ... and I FEEL BAD about it.

The amount of money that I spend when I buy costly make-up ... is also the amount of money that could use to buy medications for a weakening body ... and I FEEL BAD about it.

My Tito Felix, (I call him Tatay Dodong) rushed to the hospital this early dawn, he can't breathe, has fever for days, with blood and lungs complications. He is now in ICU for intensive monitoring of his condition. When I came to see him this afternoon, I couldn't help the tears, I didn't expect to see him like that ... and I REALLY FEEL BAD about it.

More prayers for him from us.

I've been very grateful to have my husband by my side at this lowest point.