Thursday, October 11, 2007

I'm A Wife, I'm A Mother, and I'm 26!


Thank you Honey for this touchy and inspiring letter, you especially made for this occasion. Love you!
Have a safe trip, and we'll see you later with the kids.


Hi Honey,

As you celebrate your birthday today, I would like to offer you a toast, my pretty, quick-witted, very supportive, and fearless wife.

I remember the days when I was still a member of the single-blessedness club, when my heart and my world was empty. Back then, I felt like a dry leaf, that is being flown by the wind to any direction. My life was monotonous and lackluster. Until you came.

When I laid my eyes on you, I have never stop to pursue you. I have moved heaven and earth, to show you how much I love you. I want to impress upon you that I would do anything that I can, for you to be aware that I really care. There are high moments, and low moments during my courtship towards you, but luckily, I made it!

Honey, the truth of the matter is I did not find you. Rather, it was you who found me. You found me when I was lost and you changed me for the better. You have changed my outlook in life, taught me how to be calm, how to appreciate things, and how to believe in myself. You cheer me up when I am dejected in my lowest hour. You are my number one fan who’s always behind me, my primary morale booster.

When you gave your heart to me, I got a new lease on my life. Like a torch that guides, you have inspire me. With that, you have given me my life and my love. As my wife, friend, partner, and confidant, you have given me the inspiration that I have been longing for.

Now at your tender young age, you have already been exposed to great responsibilities. I admire your resiliency, courage, and patience in dealing with situations. You being the mother of our two kids, Jett and Jedd, are also acting as their father, as I cannot exercise the responsibility at this time. There were a lot of long nights for you, just to be able to take good care both of them. Hats off to you Honey, and I know that you can persevere. It’s really challenging but you can, and I really appreciate and forever grateful to you on this. I myself cannot do these tasks alone, and it is really heartwarming for me, that you have been up to the challenge by yourself. I have said to you this again, and again: I am nothing without you Honey. I am giving the credit to you for holding our family together.

On your birthday, one gloomy thing is, I’m not there back home due to my workload. This will be the first time for us, as husband and wife, that I’m not with you on your natal day. Just the same Honey, I would like you to enjoy the day, celebrate, and have fun. Let this be not a reason for you to enjoy this special day of yours. Go out, bring the kids, bask in the sun, and party.

But first thing, let us offer thanks to GOD, for giving us these everyday blessings that we constantly receive. For we have a marriage that may not be perfect, but sacred. For we might be away from each other, but our love still burns. And for giving us two wonderful kids, who encourages us to strive harder. Let us continue praying to HIM that the blessings would go on without end.

Happy 26th birthday Honey! I love you so much, and with all my heart. Wish you all the happiness, long life, and hoping that your dreams for yourself, to our beloved kids, and to our family will come into a fruitful reality.


Lovelots,

Bobby


Emily's Garden Page Kit©2006 Lauren Bavin