Monday, April 03, 2006

Grab this!!!

DSP Place


Guess who is turning 2?!Celebrate with us!! 20% off all downloadables* and 50% off all Birthday Downloadables* from April 1, 2006 to April 8, 2006!! Sale ends Midnight ET*Does not include CDs or Club Digital store.digitalscrapbookplace.com


from DSP website


SEGUE: Never did I imagine that Manila Post Office could be that enchanting, with the perfect lights and right adornments put in proper places. Just good enough for the PBB Celebrity big night won by Keanna Reeves. My personal favorite is John Prats, and voted for him up to the last minute of voting.

However, I like the first season better than the celeb season, I only started enjoying the ride, when the love angle between Zanjoe and Bianca begins to feel in the air (kilig!) When they were nominated to cast-off the house few times, I wholeheartedly voted for both of them to stay, just to prolong my interest on the program. I really like them, and they look good together (kilig uli!). I'm in love with love, so I'm hoping that theirs are not only for a show.

Oopps, don't miss this chance for the 50% off on DSP kits, believe me, I've been waiting for this. HAPPY 2nd YEAR DSP!!! Congratulations to all the designers, and more lovely kits to come!