Sunday, March 12, 2006

Janay is One Year Old!


This car is tooo close in my heart. I've been working with her since day one. Aside from the fact that she is our very first-owned vehicle, she also opened the gateway of responsible, better, and wiser (hehe) driving for me. Honey left abroad, two months after we bought this car, so I was left with her and with all the accountabilities and care, that goes in owning a brand new car.

From then on, I was caught up with cars and how to accentuate them. I familiarized myself with different car accessories which best fit my Janay.

Here are the lists of improvements I/We personally chose for Janay:

-- from steel rings to mugs (Honey's choice)
-- changed to a louder horn
-- Winnie the Pooh mat (my choice)
-- window visors (my choice)
-- titanium door handles (my choice)
-- mud guard (my choice)
-- water proof, plastic plate cover (my choice)
-- colored side mirror
-- fog lights

Happy One Year Baby Girl!!!


elements from buds of may kit, pastelbday kit, and williams design quickpage