Thursday, March 02, 2006

Remembering Him on Our 3rd Year

ANNIVERSARY DATE : Feruary 28




You know we have seen so much over the years

and you have always been true to your word.

You have stayed beside me

through the good times and the bad,

in sickness and in health,

for richer and for poorer.

No one said it would be easy,

but it has not been hard

going through this life with you.

You have such strength and confidence

that all is well…and it always is.

Thank you for being there

and for being strong for me.

Thank you for teaching me

not only about life,

But more than life can teach.

Today, on this very special day

I want you to know

That the love I have for you Is FOREVER

And I will cherish it always

Happy 3rd Year Anniversary Honey!

I LOVE YOU SO VERY MUCH


(note: I am wearing the rings alternately, since I got married first before I got engaged, hehe)