Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Destressing Mom...



Exquisite!!! The experience is absolutely exquisite! I hanged in the place for more than two hours, and on the third hour, I was murmuring to myself that I wish the next couple of hours, days, and months, would be the same as the two hours passed. This is the first time I had a massage here in Manila.

After sauna, I had a CELLULITE MASSAGE for an hour, well, to work on those bulges down there, while kneading those muscles all over my body which I've been complaining for weeks. And then, I had the ADVANCED CLARIFYING FACIAL, whereas the treatment deeply cleanses your skin, of course with the extraction of whiteheads and blackheads. And finally, my another first, the MICRODERMABRASION which is commonly known as DIAMOND PEELING that lasted for 30mins only. It is a painless exfoliation of old and dead skin cells using diamond crystals. Definitely, no difference from having an ordinary facial (except it is a bit pricy, so watch out girls!), in fact, the treatment is quicker, but they say, the result is much much better (according to Tita Agnes). However, you have to do it several times like 4-10 repetitions, my package is 10-sessios, so I gonna find ways to escape from my son every week. It is a good thing that inclusive with the package are 5 free mint facials, certified savings for me.

I like BIOESSENCE better, compared with the other facial salons I've been to. Here, the ambiance is more serene, peaceful, and rush less, unlike those centers where the facial chairs are situated side by side, here there are dividers separating each clients. The music is not too loud nor too soft, just enough for the relaxing soul. Toilets and baths are also well-mainted, and the stuff are kinda great.

Finally, I wanna thank my husband for once again, one of the "indulgences" I've always getting from him since the beginning. I never hear him saying no. He always spares time for myself. He is my "de-stressor" if there is such thing. That is why I'm missing him more...