Sunday, February 28, 2010

Happy 7th Sweethearts Year Honey!


Nothing in this world could be as wonderful as the love you have given me. To me you're just as doting and caring as the day you became my Honey. Let us create more years of precious memories together, more years to discover new things we enjoy about each other, and more years to strengthen our marriage that defines a lifetime of being one.

Honey thank you always for treating me like your princess, please don't change coz I've always wanted you to be my knight who will flourish me on my weakest, and indulge me on my happiest. The love that I shared with you seven years ago will be as strong as forever. I love you so much and hail to our 7 blissful years of being sweethearts!




Capture the Moments Plopper
Created by Christine Gundersen
Age Titles set 2
Created by Tina Chambers
Doodle Delights- Wedding Word Art
Created & ©2006 by Tina Chambers and Meryl Bartho
Natural Kit Alpha
Created by Suzanne C. Walker