Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day Honey!



Hi Honey! Before you press that play button above, kindly turn off first the soundtrack of my slideshow on my previous post "Propose Interior and Exterior Design" (sorry :) ). I no longer have the option to edit it as I was trying to figure out how to remove the sounds,I don't know why.

Anyway, this little presentation from us is nothing new for you I know. But I'm pretty sure and according to Rene Mariano :), it will come as a surprise to you because you least expect this, right?! It's been a while since I last did anything similar to this. You know that I'm too occupied about the construction of our house, and it consumes so much of my time more than the physical, emotional and mental as well. But I'm back, and will never say die, hahaha! I should have done a simpler plan of resurfacing that element of surprise, but again, knowing me :), I took a little over more complicated course of giving it a bang.

I was running out of words as you noticed in the video :) . First, the usually fighting kids on the background are destructive :). Second, It was spontaneous, and I just thought about it only last Friday. I in fact finally came up with a more precise concept a few minutes before we shoot our takes. Post production was a little bit time eater also coz it was my first encounter with the Windows Movie Maker, hahaha.

But on top of that, it came out something ...mmmm .... touchy ... and funny.

Happy Father's Day Honey!