Saturday, February 18, 2006

Distressing Mom

Its been more than a month since my last facial cleaning. That was on my last diamond peel session early this year. Bioessence texted me the day before yesterday in perfect timing. I really wanna have my face done. Bioessence is offering me another package for basic facial, good enough as maintenance after my DP.

Honey pressed me to get the package. He knows more than anybody else that spending an hour or two in a spa and/or facial center is my distressing activity, and he is too generous to indulge me with such.

And yesterday, while in SM, we availed the promo that I'll be using for the next 6 months. I also had my cleaning. Honey also shopped me for few pieces of clothing that Ive been wanting to acquire, but haven't seen in market, until yesterday.

Haaay, surely It was a distressing day ... hope to have more relaxing days to come =) ...