Saturday, November 19, 2005

CONSTANTINE rules!!!

CONSTANTINE MAROULIS is in town!!!

I really "lllllove" to see this multi-talented rocker perform live, but evidently it is not possible for me at this very moment. Of course, I do not wanna go alone! I wanna watch him with my husband.

He was our pick together with Carrie Underwood during the fourth season of American Idol, and we were literally "stunned" after we learned from the AI website (coz we missed that part on tv), that he was voted-out. We were in state of denial for one sec of our lives.

And now, I can't believe he is visiting the Philippines.

Well guys, you still have a chance, if you haven't read his Ayala Mall Tour schedules, here it is (big big sigh!) ...

Constantine is set to focus his vocal magic on Filipino fans in an eagerly awaited concert at Greenbelt 3 Park, Ayala Greenbelt in Makati this 17th of November, at 8:00 p.m. He then sets off to continue his tour with appearances at the Alabang Town Center Activity Center on the 18th, at 7:00 p.m and Ayala Center Cebu, Food & Entertainment fountain area on the 19th at 8:30 p.m.