Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Step-Up



I'm just so happy that after more than three years of driving, I finally learned how to park our car through its tail. Negating my hesitations, it was so easy as one-two-three! I was just so scared to give it a shot coz I might bump with the other car especially on your blind side. But I was proved wrong, as long as you have a good calculation on your visible side, and your okay! I practiced back-parked for the first time at the indoor parking of Greenhills (Honey was the coach). Now, I'm a more confident driver and fears no-more on unroomy parkings. Sometimes, it really pays off to face your fears, and be proud after all that it was well worth the try.

On the other hand, I had a driver's license renewal for the first time . It was spontaneous coz I didn't know it was already expired after my birthday. I thought, it was still valid for another year. I even steered the wheel a day passed my birthday (we fetch Honey from my in-law's house coming from the airport). However, I was issued a temporary license, since I got my original license from Caloocan LTO and renewed in Meycauayan. It is valid for five months and have the ID card afterwards.

Happy motoring everyone!


Annika's DressCreated by Samara Gugler