Monday, February 20, 2006

Tag Fever

Marhgil tagged me with this several weeks ago

RULES:
1.) The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lover
2.) Need to mention the sex of the target.
3.) Tag 8 victims to join this game & leave a comment on their Comments saying they've been tagged.
4.) If tagged the 2nd time, theres no need to post again.

TARGET: male

physically - I'm not particular with the physical looks, but I've always wanted somebody who has a very fair complexion

emotionally - to be in equilibrium, he should be stable emotionally, because sometimes I am not

psychologically - of course psychologically balanced should he is

spiritually - he should be on fear to wrong other people, loving your brother, means loving GOD

mentally - someone whom you can talk with anything under the sun, a well-rounded individual with vast scope of knowledge in all walks of life

financially - someone who provides the needs and wants of his family

socially - he is always willing to lend a help for those in need, a good listener, and a better companion and adviser

others - someone who never fails to indulge me, treats me more than a princess and a baby, somebody who protects me from harm, and loves me more than words can tell


*In GOD's grace, he sent me a very special being with brilliant personality inside and out, my other half, Bobby*


Im tagging Beth, Judee, May, Shirley, Yen, Beny, Edilor, Bubwit.