Thursday, January 10, 2008

Noel Bazaar 2007



Yes indeed! We were at the much awaited and blab of the town bazaar during the Holiday Season... The NOEL BAZAAR in World Trade Center Pasay City. I'm a self-confessed "cheapaholic" (hehe), so I asked Honey if we can pay a visit. It was my (our) first time to be at the exhibit, and what can I say, "I Love It!".

There were foods, fashion show, magazines, clothes, antique housewares, shoes, souvenirs, and of course, my ultimate fancy ... bags! hehe. Wherein I bought one native handbag from KALIQ on a super marked-down price (I compared in Robinsons Galleria, and I save 40% more, wow!).

You certainly would encounter here all the greatest finds in the city. In fact, a quarter of my holiday giveaways came from this bazaar.

I really can't wait for NOEL's next year visit!!! I wish he'll do it twice in 12 months!


Black Pearl PloppersCreated by Meryl Bartho
Peachy Keen Alpha© 2006 by Elisabeth(Elizabeth Weaver)