Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Honey's 40th Surprise Birthday Bash - The Invites (Part I)

I started bringing on the surprise birthday bash for Honey three weeks before the celebration. I began with his colleagues all the way from his very first job, EXTELCOM, then NESIC, MOTOROLA, and to his current workmates in ERICSSON through their e-mail addresses. I asked for the help of Honey's friends from these companies who are still in touch with their fellow engineers (I'll acknowledge their names on the next posts). So you could just imagine how many emaill addies I sent to (wink!).

The invitation went like this:


Hi!

This is Joan, wife of Bobby (Roberto Santiago).

Bobby has finally hit the big 4-0!!! His family is planning to throw a surprise birthday bash for this event.

Please join us on:

January 4th, 2008 - Friday
please be there at 6:30pm (Bobby will arrive at 7pm); at

Ibarra's Garden - 525 Padre Faura St., Ermita, Manila, Philippines
click the link for the location map -

http://www.ibarraspartyvenues.com.ph/location_ig.html


Remember, it's a SURPRISE! Please don't let the cat out of the bag!

R.S.V.P. by December 30 to my cellphone 0918-4094326 or to this email

Hope to see you there!!!



NOTE: Don't miss my next consecutive posts. Everything will be all about the party.